The biggest risks of children’s toys are choking and suffocation.
This holiday season, make sure you do the proper research before you gift
a child a toy, even if it’s one they’ve been wanting. Some
of the most popular toys on the market are some of the most dangerous.
While some of the toys listed below have previously been recalled, some
are still out there, available for purchase. Whether you are a parent,
aunt, uncle, grandparent, or older sibling, it is important you give a
gift with the peace of mind the recipient will be safe.
The following are the top 10 most dangerous toys of 2017:
- Pull Along Pony by Tolo Toys Limited
- Wonder Woman Battle-Action Sword by Mattel
- Spider-Man Spider-Drone Official Movie Edition by Marvel and Skyrocket Toys
- The Oval Xylophone by Plan Toys Inc. and Plan Creations
- Slackers Slackline Classic Kit by Brand 44
- Jetts Heel Wheels by Razor USA
- Fidget spinners
- Itty Bittys baby plush stacking toy by Hallmark
- Nerf Zombie Strike Dreadbolt Crossbow by Hasbro and Nerf.com
- Brianna Babydoll by Melissa & Doug
Contact Our Detroit Personal Injury Attorneys Today
Our Detroit personal injury lawyers of Goodman Acker P.C. understand your
child’s safety, health, and wellbeing is the ultimate priority,
which is why we want to hold responsible parties accountable in the event
of an injury or accident. If your child was harmed due to a toy, our legal
team will thoroughly investigate the situation at hand, to determine who
was at fault for the incident. Allow us to advocate on behalf of you and
your family’s benefit today.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (248) 793-2010.