Disability Lawsuits Against Cigna
Call Our Legal Team: (248) 793-2010
According to reports,
denied long-term and short-term disability claims by Cigna, one of the leading providers of disability insurance in the
nation, has rapidly risen in the past few years. In addition, Cigna has
been accused, on multiple occasions, of failing to pay claims of policyholders.
If you have been wrongfully denied long-term and short-term disability
by Cigna or have not received your rightful claim for any other reason,
we urge you to get in touch with our Detroit disability attorneys at Goodman
Acker P.C. right away. We can fight for your rights and pursue the money
When you choose to work with our team, you can rest easier knowing we will
provide you with the following:
- A legal team backed by more than 75 years of legal experience
- A team that has secured million-dollar results for our clients
- A legal team that handles each case on a contingency-fee basis only
To discuss your case,
call Goodman Acker P.C. right away! We are ready to put our experience on your side.
Common Cigna Denial Tactics
Research states that Cigna uses a few denial tactics, including the following:
- Stating they did not receive medical reports
- Stating they did not receive documentation in a timely manner
- Stating the ailment is not a covered disability
- Arguing a claim is a pre-existing medical condition
- Not paying for a policyholder’s claim
Our Team Can Fight to Protect Your Rights
If you have reason to believe your disability claim was wrongfully denied
by Signa or any other insurance company, we encourage you to get in touch with
our Detroit disability attorneys at Goodman Acker P.C. as soon as possible! We can collect ample evidence
to prove that your condition should be covered. No matter what your case
may be, we can make you our most important priority.
Contact Goodman Acker P.C, and let us safeguard your rights and future.