Disability Lawsuits Against Hartford
Contact Goodman Acker P.C.: (248) 793-2010
Research shows that numerous lawsuits have been filed against The Hartford,
often referred to as the Hartford Life Insurance Company, after the company
unreasonably delayed or denied policyholders’ short and long-term
disability claims, breaching contracts with its clients. Unfortunately,
many of these denials have left customers unable to pay hefty medical
expenses and facing financial hardships.
If you have filed a
short or long-term disability claim with Hartford and have been wrongfully denied benefits, we urge you to
get in touch with our Detroit disability lawyers right away. When you
choose to entrust your case with Goodman Acker P.C., we will provide you
with the following:
- A team that handles every case on a contingency-fee basis only
- A legal team that has secured millions of dollars on behalf of our clients
- A team that is backed by more than 75 years of experience
To speak with a member of our legal team,
contact Goodman Acker P.C. as soon as possible. We can safeguard your rights and future.
Hartford Denial Strategies
According to a wide range of sources, Hartford uses a wide range of denial
strategies, including the following:
- Scheduling patient examinations with independent medical examiners who
are paid off by Hartford
- Misreading medical records, often by Hartford’s independent examiners
- Arguing claims are pre-existing medical conditions
- Paying only portions of totally disability claims
- Denying claims with intent to wear claimants down to decreased settlements
Our Detroit Disability Attorneys Can Fight for You
If your short or long-term disability claim was unreasonably denied, we
believe it is important to get in touch with
our Detroit disability lawyers at Goodman Acker P.C. today. We can examine the evidence related to your
condition and build a case in order to prove your right to receive compensation.
No matter what your case may be, our team has the skills and experience
it takes to fight for your future.
Backed by more than 75 years of legal experience, you can trust that Goodman
Acker P.C. is ready to safeguard your rights!
Call us today.