Goodman Acker would like to remind everyone to be safe this weekend if you are planning on getting on the road. Our Michigan car accident lawyers see the tragic outcomes of auto accidents every day, and as an effort to keep the roadways safe, we would like to share with you some safe driving tips to keep you and your family safe this Labor Day weekend. These tips were provided by the NSC.
- Drive alert and exercise extreme caution at all times.
- Allow plenty of travel time to discourage speeding and frustration.
- Ensure children are in properly installed safety seats appropriate for their size.
- Enforce a distraction-free zone for drivers. This includes cell phones, gps, etc…
- Wear your seatbelt at all times, even if in a parked vehicle. It is estimated that 148 people may survive car accidents this weekend because they will have worn seatbelts.
- Do not drink and drive. If you do drink, make arrangements for a designated driver ahead of time or call a taxi.
Of course, no matter how careful you are on the road you cannot predict the actions of other drivers. At the law firm of Goodman Acker P.C. our car accident lawyers understand the serious impact an accident can have on your life and your family members. Being involved in an accident is frighteningenough let alone trying to understand what your legal rights are, especially for those who have never been through the legal system.
We are here to remind you that we can help and will be with you every step of the way. Victims injured in a Michigan car accident do have legal rights, and at our law firm we take as much time as necessary to ensure that you not only understand your rights but what to expect during the legal process.
We have a team of top rated attorneys that specifically specializing in helping auto injury victims and a successful track record of obtaining the maximum settlement for their injuries. In addition to collecting compensation for pain and suffering we are also able to help you obtain the no-fault benefits you are entitled to under Michigan’s no-fault law. Even for Michigan residents injured in an accident out of state you still may be entitled to no-fault benefits.
If you or someone you love gets injured in a car accident this Labor Day weekend, call our office to discuss your case and learn your rights. An attorney will be readily available to speak with you and determine whether or not you have a case. There is no cost or obligation to call and discuss your case, and best of all we represent clients under a contingency fee basis, which means no fees or costs until your case is settled or won. Call now at (248) 286-8100.