Serious injuries could include:
- Head Injuries
- Spine Injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Fractured bones and broken bones
- Injuries causing disability from work and other daily activities
- Injuries requiring surgery or possible long term medical treatment
Other than sustaining serious injuries, other reasons why you may need a lawyer after a Michigan car accident include:
- The other driver involved in the accident was uninsured or underinsured
- You are feeling pressured by the insurance adjuster to agree to a quick settlement. *Warning: Victims should be aware that anything said to the insurance adjuster may be held against them and could hurt the possibility of receiving full compensation for their injuries. If you are considering hiring an attorney, do not speak to the adjuster and have your attorney deal with the insurance company.
- Your insurance company is denying or delaying payment of yourMichigan no-fault insurance benefits
However, what is more important than deciding whether or not you need a lawyer after your car accident is how you find the best lawyer to handle your claim.
At the law firm of Goodman Acker, our Detroit auto accident attorneys have been representing victims injured in a Michigan car accident for over 30 years. We understand Michigan law, how to maximize your compensation, and a top rated record for legal ability and integrity (Super Lawyers, Leader in the Law, AV Martindale-Hubbell rating, 10.0 AVVO rating, and more) as well as million dollar results won for our clients.
Watch this video below by Senior Partner and Attorney of Goodman Acker, Jerry Acker explain in further detail when you need a Michigan car accident lawyer.
Our lawyers can help you make sure you get the full compensation for all damages you are entitled to, including Michigan no-fault benefits and are dedicated to protecting the rights of those injured due to the negligence of another. We will represent you under a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no fees until your case is won or settled and offer a free, no obligation case review where we answer any questions that you may have and give you an honest answer of whether or not you need a lawyer after your car accident in Michigan.
For more information on how our experienced and expert attorneys can help you, call our law firm office today at(248) 286-8100. We represent clients throughout the State of Michigan, including Detroit and the Tri-County areas.
View more videos on our Youtube Channel