- April 22, 2015
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
When a victim is involved in a motorcycle accident in Michigan, the first and most important thing you should do to get help is call the police and get immediate medical assistance. If anyone involved in the incident seems to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, when calling the police it is important you tell the police that when you call for help.
Once everyone is safe and you are able to get the medical attention you need, it is in your best interest to consult with an attorney and get help from an experienced Michigan motorcycle accident attorney. At the law firm of Goodman Acker, P.C. our motorcycle attorneys have over 30 years of experience helping injured bikers and motorcyclists killed as a result of a collision. We will be able to answer all of your questions and will explain the entire legal process to you from start to finish. Best of all, we will be able to help you collect compensation for your pain and suffering damages (non-economical compensation) but also assist you with the filing of your insurance claims to ensure you collect the no-fault benefits (economical compensation) you are entitled to.
Call our top rated Goodman Acker attorneys today at (248) 286-8100 to discuss your case and get the help you need. We will review your case for free and at no obligation and answer many of your concerns, including:
- Do I have a motorcycle accident claim?
- Who is liable to pay my pain and suffering damages for my injuries?
- What forms do I need to submit to the insurance company?
- Does my insurance company pay my no-fault benefits or is it the other driver’s insurance responsibility?
- Is there a limit to pursuing a lawsuit to collect compensation?
- Who must pay for the damage to my bike?
- How will I get my medical bills paid and all future expenses for treatment necessary for my recovery?
- Am I entitled to lost wages and who reimburses me for lost income?
- How much is my case worth?
Call now to get the help you need. Best of all, should you have a case and need our legal assistance to help you file your claim we represent our clients under atrusted no win no fee promise, which means there are no fees or costs until we win or settle your claim.
Being involved in a motorcycle accident is frightening enough and can be life-changing. It is important that you choose an attorney who is best fit to handle your claim. Our motorcycle accident lawyers have an in-depth knowledge of the Michigan laws governing motorcycles which do differ significantly from those pertaining to car accidents. We also have a successful track record of getting the maximum settlement for our clients. Call today to get help after your motorcycle accident in Michigan.