The list of Leading Lawyers is very different from other attorney search sites or lawyer finder directories because law firms can’t buy their way onto the list. Thousands of lawyers in each state are contacted and mailed surveys asking them which of their peers they believe comprise the top lawyers within their respective region and/or area(s) of law. Only the lawyers who are most often recommended, and later approved by the Advisory Board, are selected as Leading Lawyers.
Gerald H. Acker
Attorney Acker founded our law firm in 1993 and has secured numerous million-dollar outcomes for injured clients in Detroit. Mr. Acker focuses on representing clients in a wide range of personal injury matters, including: legal malpractice, first-party insurance disputes, premises liability, and catastrophic injury cases.
In addition to being named Leading Lawyer, attorney Acker has received the following prestigious honors:
- 10.0 Superb AVVO Rating
- Michigan SuperLawyer (2008-Present)
- American Patriot Award, Michigan Veterans Foundation
- Wings of Justice Award, Oakland County Democratic Party
- Best 2015 Client Satisfaction, AIPIA
- Leaders in the Law 2014, Michigan Lawyers Weekly
Mr. Acker has also served on the national finance committee for the several prominent political figures, including:
- President Obama (2008, 2012)
- Presidential candidate John Kerry (2004)
- Gov. Jennifer Granholm (2002, 2006)
- U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow (2000, 2006)
Barry J. Goodman
Attorney Goodman is devoted to assisting clients with their personal injury cases. He has years of experience handling car accidents, truck accidents, product liability, and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Goodman is also a member of these prestigious organizations:
- Anti-Defamation League, board member
- Michigan Association for Justice, former president
- Michigan and Florida Bar, member
- Past Chair-Negligence Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Officer, Michigan Democratic Party
- Member, Democratic National Committee
Attorney Goodman has been awarded the following honors throughout his career:
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list
- AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Leaders in Law, Michigan Trial Lawyers Association (2015)
Attorney Sulolli has been practicing law since 1998 and has used his extensive legal knowledge to secure numerous sizeable verdicts and settlements for clients throughout Michigan who have suffered serious medical malpractice, vehicle accident, and premises liability injuries.
Mr. Sulolli is a member of the following organizations:
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Member, Michigan Bar
- Albanian American Bar Association
To learn more about the criteria used to select attorneys to the 2019 list of Leading Lawyers, click here: http://www.leadinglawyers.com/meth.cfm
Have you or a loved one suffered a serious injury due to another person or company’s negligence? If so, you should call (248) 286-8100 to schedule your free consultation. We are here to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.