- Drivers misjudge the speed and distance of motorcyclists
- Drivers do not see motorcyclists in intersections
- Drivers violate motorcyclists’ right of ways when making left turns
For this reason, it is important that motorcycle riders practice safe riding habits in order to remain safe and visible while sharing the roads with other motorists.
Tips to Keep Motorcyclists Visible
Because our Michigan motorcycle accident lawyers truly care about the safety of those on the road, we have listed some helpful tips to consider when going for a ride:
- Wear bright, reflective colored clothing
- Keep lights on during dusk, dawn, and night hours
- Always use turn signals
- Always make sure brake lights are functioning correctly
- Avoid driving in blind spots
Goodman Acker P.C. Can Fight for Your Rights
If you sustained injuries in a motorcycle collision and believe another driver should be held liable for your harms and injury, we encourage you to get in touch with our Michigan motorcycle accident attorneys right away. We can put our resources and skills on your side of the courtroom and fight to safeguard your rights and future! At Goodman Acker P.C., we believe no person deserves to suffer a lifetime of pain due to another person’s negligence, recklessness, or carelessness, and that is why we are here. Get the representation you need today!
To speak with a Michigan motorcycle lawyer from our team, call our firm, or fill out a free case evaluation right away!